Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Rice Cereal Eater and a Monster Battler

Tonight was the night.....We decided it was time to give our little guy some rice cereal. He is nearly 6 months (sad mommy, growing too fast) ..... He seemed to like the first few bites but wasn't too sure about it after all at the end!






These two really love each other.......Ella is always concerned about her little brother and takes time out of her "busy" schedule to check on him often and play with him......whenever Logan starts to get a little fussy, it just takes a bit of attention from his big sis to put the smile back on his face




I had food poisoning on Sunday and was not feeling good at all......I was upstairs in bed and Ella was downstairs and SOOOOO concerned about me. Paul said she asked over and over if I was better. I heard her tell him that she needed to get down from dinner and come upstairs....when he asked why she replied " I have to go tell mommy that I love her. THAT will make her feel all better." She is so sweet! She drew many pictures for me and I was feeling better on Monday, but Grammie was nice enough to come over to help out with the kiddos for the day so I could get a little extra rest.



Storytime............Ella helped her daddy read the book.

Just a cute photo


A couple of cute videos.....

1) Logan eating his cereal

2)When Grammie was visiting, Ella decided to "battle" some monsters that kept coming in the front door so it was "safe" for us in the house. I think she has been watching too much Scooby-doo (not sure why the video is sideways....sorry)



No comments: