Friday, October 9, 2009

One year ago today......10/9/08

One year ago today, at 7:37a.m. ......the sweetest little boy came into this world.
It feels like it was just yesterday. This year has gone by so quickly. I am so incredibly lucky to have two beautiful kids who make me smile each day.

This is the first picture of Logan....during the c-section he popped his little hand and arm out....
He was ready to come out! Pretty amazing photo.
Welcome to the world baby Logan......He makes his 'full' appearance....you can see the time on the clock.....7:37a.m.
I finally get my chance to see my beautiful baby boy! Such a special moment
The big sister checking out her little brother.....I was SO sad I had to miss this moment, since I was in recovery. At least there is photos!

More blogging to follow.....just wanted to remember 10/9/08 with a few photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last photo. Logan looking up at his Daddy adn Big Sister!! Happy Birthday Sweet Logan! We can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday!