Friday, September 9, 2011

Muntz's Birthday

AUGUST 23rd.....

I know that is a while ago, but my camera had gone missing for a bit...

Thank goodness it was found and I can 'catch up'


The night before the big day, we headed to Firebirds for a nice dinner!

It was YUMMY!

We had a great time!




The next morning, Paul and Muntz were up early for golf...

When they arrived home, the kids, Nannie, and I had decorated the house!

Muntz also got to open his gifts and read his homemade cards

UNO.....from Logan, of course

Muntz was able to watch lots of 'Tom and Jerry' on his visit here, so this was a fitting cake for his special day

Time for cake!!!

He huffed and he puffed....

Muntz with 2 of his favorite people....

Unfortunately, this photographer didn't start snapping photos until cake time, so I missed quite a few of the guests....like my parents and sisters...sorry folks


Chris, Kim, and Makaila....adorable


Blake and Jen

Muntz and crazy Logan in the pool...

2 cutie patooties!

Kristen and Stevie....

The Kellers...

Thanks everyone who celebrated with us!

Muntz enjoyed his day and we were so happy he was here to celebrate with us!!!

No comments: