Monday, October 10, 2011

3 years old.......

My sweet blue eyed boy.....

Never thought I could love you more than I did the first time I laid eyes on you,

but I love you more each day!



Your smile lights up a room and so do your eyes!


You are just so stinkin' cute!!!

I love watching you grow!

You have become such an amazing little boy!

You make me laugh every day!!!

Your favorite word to say is "poopie" and every time you say it, you giggle!!!

You run really fast!!!

You have great hand/eye coordination and can hit a ball, catch a ball, throw a ball, and kick a ball!!!

You still love your naps and often tell me when you are ready for one!

You love your sister (even though you also torment her)!!!

You give the best hugs and kisses!!!

You love bandaids!!!!

Your day revolves around food and you relate everything to food (for example: whenever I say you need a haircut, you say "by the turkey sandwiches")

You are giggling so hard right now that you are about to cry because you are playing 'Doggie Doo', your new game where you try to make the dog poop to win!!!

You love to spend time with your family!

You love your friends and you are a good friend to have!!!

You love animals and it is absolutely adorable when you say, "awwww, isn't she cute" about any animal you might see!

You love Batman!

You wish you could have long hair so you could wear bows! :0)

You are handsome!!!

You are amazing my Logan and I am so proud to call you mine!!!

No comments: