Saturday, February 18, 2012

The princess and her prince daddy...

Fancy new dress....check

Curls in hair.....check

Sparkles in hair....check

Corsage....check

One excited little girl....check

One handsome daddy......check


Last night was the annual daddy/daughter dance...

This is their 4th year attending and I smiled looking at the pics from the past 3 years that are posted in Ella's room.....so sweet and I can't believe how much Ella has grown


Ella's new dress was so adorable. Logan picked in out for her at the mall one day when just the two of us were shopping and we surprised her with it when we picked her up from school that day....Logan couldn't wait for her to see it! She couldn't stop twirling when she put it on yesterday....

She was ready to go when Paul got home from work....after he got dressed he asked Ella how he looked and she smiled and said, "good daddy, but could you pull your pants down just a little bit. I think it would look alot better".....hilarious

So sweet...




The annual photo out front....

Love them!



Logan and I dropped them off and we took some photos before they headed in...







I Love my Kiddos!!!

I asked Logan as we drove away who the prettiest girl in the world was and he quickly responded, "Ella!"

And off to the dance they went...


Logan and I joined 3 other moms and their sons for our own 'mommy/son' date night!

We went out for a nice dinner and had a wonderful time....Logan held my hand and melted my heart with all his hugs and kisses....he told me 'thank you mommy. I had fun'

We couldn't wait to pick up Paul and Ella and hear all about their night. They had a great time and were both exhausted from all their dancing!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

so sweet!! What a nice tradition too :) I love how close your family is...hope it continues!
p.s. great job on the 5K as well-so proud of you!!!!!