Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I am very lucky to have a fabulous dad, a fabulous father-in-law, and a fabulous husband who is the best daddy my kids could ask for....
Thank  you to the 3 of you for all you do!

The kids knew exactly what they wanted to get their daddy....."BEER!"
They decorated 'huggies' (as Paul calls them) to hold his beer
They were so excited to give them to him, along with their special beers...


 And then a special breakfast!
 After breakfast and church, we headed to my sister's to continue to celebrate.

Love this pic!!!
 GO LOGAN!!!
 CANNONBALL QUEEN
 We swam and had a fabulous dinner....
smoked brisket and smoked chicken....yum!
Josh, Renee, and my mom
 Happy Father's Day Pat!
 Jack, Suz, and my dad
Happy Father's Day Dad!
 Paul and Kenny
Happy Father's Day!
 Spoiled by good food all day!
 Logan enjoying the 'good life'
 Ella too!
5 weeks until we can celebrate with my father-in-law...we miss ya!

No comments: