Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ella ON STAGE!

Ella LOVES the spotlight....
I want to do everything I can to encourage her to stay that way...
I DREADED presentations, etc.... if front of a group and I NEVER want her to feel that way!
She was ECSTATIC for summer camp at the theater with her friend from school...
They had camp Monday thru Friday and put on a performance after camp on the Friday....

The stage....
 Two of her biggest fans in the audience!
 We ordered the video of the performance since you couldn't take photos during, so we got some photos of our 'clown fish' after it was over
 Our two little clowns!
 Ella and Ella both got to be clown fish

 She loved every second!
She knew all her lines and everyone else's lines...
She sang every song and did a great job!
Her teacher advised us to keep her in the theater....we will :0)
 And Logan had to get a pic with the 'crab'......I call him my little crab!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG...She is so stinkin cute!!! Good for for encouraging her in her talents...even if they are your weaknesses :) Hope all is well!!!