Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day of 1st Grade...

Awake, not too early....I was actually surprised she wasn't up at 5am....
She couldn't wait to get dressed and have her hair done....PE day so she wore her PE uniform..
She couldn't wait to check herself out in the mirror...
Complete cuteness!!!
 A little decoration surprise waiting for her....
 1st GRADER!
 Showing off the new backpack...

 Beaming.....absolutely glowing!!!
Wish I could bottle up her cuteness!!!
I was giving this sweet girl a hug a few days ago and told her how sad I was that summer was over and school was starting soon and how I would miss her and her response was, "Mommy, you are always with me because I carry you in my heart"
Sniffle, sniffle.....smile
 The big first grader with her brother who will miss her tons!
 It was just drop off today...no walking in with tears in the classroom (mine, not hers)
She smiled and hopped out of the car...EXCITED!!!
And away she went....only looked back when I yelled her name and waved like the crazy mommy I am....so proud of her!!!
And a GREAT day it was!

No comments: