Sunday, December 2, 2012

Logan's Turn!!!

Some of you that keep up with the blog may remember my post a few years back detailing Ella's experiment with putting something up her nose, giving me flashbacks to being age 3 and putting a bead up my nose leading to an emergent trip to have it 'removed'....Ella chose paper and luckily I was able to get it out with tweezers and helping hands to hold her down.....Well, I thought the coast was clear....I told my mom I had been paid back...I WAS WRONG!!!
A couple of weeks ago, I had picked up Ella from school and Logan suddenly said, "It hurts mom!" I turned around to see a drop of blood coming from his nose...He had been playing with a styrofoam cup from Chickfila and had broken a piece off, he had proceeded to put it in his nose, panick and try to pick it out....This pushed it up further past the ridge at the top of his nostril...I figured this out when we got home...To make a long story short, there were TEARS (both Logan and Ella (who was sad for her brother and nearly my tears too), a few more droplets of blood, screams, phone calls to the dr., and last but not least LUCKILY the battery operated suction that FINALLY moved it down so I could get it out!!!
WHEW! It was a HORRIBLE hour and I am pretty sure I have paid my dues!!!

No comments: