Friday, April 19, 2013

Ella's 1st tooth FINALLY comes out!!!!

2/12/13
 The super wobbly middle R bottom tooth was barely hanging on when this little gal got home from school and I told her that if she pushed it forward with her tongue that I bet it would come out...
She pushed and out it flew!!!
The VERY LAST kid in her class to lose a tooth was one SUPER EXCITED girl!!!
 It was a night that she was VERY EXCITED to go to bed and made sure that her tooth was secure in the pocket....She used the same pillow I used when I was little and left a note for the tooth fairy to please leave her tooth because she wanted to save it!

 You can see her 'big' tooth already growing in....so glad she finally gave it room
She was one LUCKY girl who received $20 from the tooth fairy for her 1st tooth...
I'm guessing that fairy must not have had change ;0)

No comments: