Thursday, November 20, 2008

Logan is 6 weeks old





Happy 6 weeks sweet baby boy! I can't believe how quickly time goes by. Logan is such a good baby and we enjoy him more each day. He is a smiley guy now and he does the cutest little wink with one eye when he lights up the room with his grin. He is so cuddly and loves to curl up against you when you hold him.



Our tough little guy has been through alot in his 6 weeks.....multiple catheters, an IV, and half a dozen tests. Through it all he always was calm and labeled as the "best baby" by the person doing the tests. We know he is! Logan has an issue with his kidney that will continue to be followed and may require surgery when he is a year old. I pray he outgrows it......



On a side note, after giving myself over 300 shots throughout the pregnancy and post-partum period....I am officially DONE! I am SO incredibly HAPPY that I do not have to poke another needle into my bruised and sore legs or stomach!


6 weeks and 1 day ago



WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY LOGAN

7:37 A.M. ON 10/9/08



No comments: