Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Sweet Girl



Ella is such a sweetie! Everyday she does the cutest things. Today, she was headed out with her dad to run a few errands. She said "good-bye" to Sprout with a quick pat on the head, said "good-bye" to mommy with a hug and a kiss and an "I'm gonna miss you", and then it was Logan's turn. She LOVES her brother......so much. Well, he was in his swing and since she didn't want to disrupt him, she laid down on the ground and kissed the leg of the swing and told him "I'm gonna miss you WOAGIE (his nickname from her, rhymes with hoagie, sometimes it is just WOAG)....Your big sister WUVS you!" She is such a good big sister.


After she got back from running errands, she had a pink (her favorite color) balloon in her hand. Her favorite thing to do is to let them go up...up....up.... but only in the house so she can still see it. I watched her take her shoes off and run to the couch. Then she gave her balloon a big hug and a big kiss and told it "I WUV you balloon. I am going to let you go now, but please come back to me later today because I will miss you." And she let it go and up...up...up it went. But, you'll be happy to know it came back to her this evening and she has been playing with it since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella is such a little sweetie! What a darling story. Logan has a very special big sister! :-)
Welcome to the blog world!!