Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet Little Cougher

My sweet little Ella is sick.....coughing, coughing, and more coughing...... and a mild fever. She has been lying around all day, with just a couple bursts of energy that included playing her flute and singing the "Max and Ruby" theme song.
I decided to give her an early Christmas present to make her feel better, so she got her slipper boots (since she loves mommy's). This afternoon she was looking at them and said, "They are like yours. Happy Holidays mommy!" She still manages to make me laugh! Her are some photos of my poor little girl, she asked me to take a picture of her coughing so she could look at it.


Poor Little Cougher

Still manages a smile, that's my girl


And just when you thought she wasn't feeling good, she says, "mommy, look at me"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I hope sweet Ella is feeling better soon!