Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who Is That Masked Man?






Spiderman.....Spiderman........Paul!



"This day has come way too quickly".......those were the first words out of Paul's mouth yesterday morning. He agreed to put on a spandex suit and make an appearance at our friend's little boy's birthday party. His payment.....a round of golf that he is sooooooooo looking forward to. He hasn't been golfing in months, so he can't wait. To be honest, I think he really loved being Spidey and the golf is just an added bonus! I got the priviledge of watching him practice his "poses" on Friday night which was quite hilarious and I know that even though you couldn't see his face, he was flashing a cheesey grin in each and every photo.



Many of the kids ran to meet him but one little girl didn't want to even come outside. "Spiderman scares me"....said Ella. This was super hard on daddy, having his little girl petrified of him, but he was somehow able to keep from talking (didn't want the accent to give his identity away). We finally managed to get some photos of the two......but she was still scared!




Absolutely Terrified!

Logan wasn't scared a bit!

And I REALLY don't want to go back to work, so I decided Paul will be doing this each and every weekend to earn some extra money, so let me know when you need him!

No comments: