Friday, January 9, 2009

Big Girl.......

Ella's poopy face was the same even when she was 2 weeks old!
Ella has been in undies for almost a year BUT there was one catch......she would not poop in the potty.....no way. So, I (being the good mom) went out and bought a bribe...a tinkerbell dress. So, Ella saw it, wanted it, and pooped in the potty and then was done and asking for a pull-up again. That was months ago. I didn't want to force the issue. I have seen way too many kids her age in the hospital with constipation so I waited patiently AND 2 days ago, she decided to start going in the potty. Ella is SO very proud of herself and can't wait to tell everyone the news. Good job my big girl, mommy is so very proud of you. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl Ella! Now tell your Mommy to take you shopping for something! :-)