Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's SNOW much fun!!!!

Today we headed to St. Joan of Arc Preschool where my sister teaches to join them for snow day. Ella has not seen snow before and was convinced that we would have snow for Christmas, because that is what happens in all the shows and books. She didn't quite know what to think of it at first but loved it! She especially liked that she got to wear her "rain boots"her first snow angel....
a superhero snow pose?
more smiley snow angels
tossing a snowball at Auntie Suz
Ella and her snowman
cute little snow girl
daydreaming in the snow
yet another snow angel

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I finally found the card with your blog address-i put all my cards in "the perfect spot" and then couldn't find them of course :) Your kids are absolutely beautiful and I love all the pictures you take! Ella looks like she is one smart cookie-spelling her name already-you go girl! Way to have the patience. Ainslie is still working on it and I have NO patience, so it may take awhile-she exhausts me daily-but I love it! Glad we can keep in touch this way....

Anonymous said...

Great photos, what fun!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet girl!!!! Looks like she had loads of fun!!!