Monday, February 9, 2009

4 months old

I love this little boy!
I can't believe that Logan is 4 months old today! He wore his cute Valentine onesie and socks. He did have jeans on, but they were off for playtime on the floor. This little guy is SO full of smiles. He can light up a room with his grin. When Logan smiles, he smiles with his WHOLE face. I love his fuzzy hair, his animated squeals, his wrinkly left ear, his 'stinky' toes. I love that when I walk into a room and he hears my voice, he immediately looks at me and follows me with his eyes.
This little guy melts his mommy's heart.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie & Paul,

You definitely have a heart breaker on your hands. He's adorable.
~Ann

Elizabeth said...

I love his beautiful eyes- and the "handsome" sock!