Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chocolatey and Cheesy

Let's face it......I like to take photos, especially of my kiddos.
Ella has gotten very cooperative and will always stop to allow me my photo op....
A couple of days ago, Logan decided he would as well and has mastered his 'chez' (his way of saying 'cheese') pose, which includes a big cheeseball grin and a head tilt!

Last night, Paul decided it was time to break out the big ear'd bunny and let the kids enjoy some Easter chocolate.
Ella was the first to chomp those ears....
Logan 'dug in' as well and was happy to oblige for a 'chez' pose

Or two.....
Ella demostrating her pose, as well
Ella has also become quite the photographer and is always asking to take pics with my camera....
Logan was happy to smile and say 'chez' for his sister!
He kept posing because Ella kept clicking the photos.....
Trying the 'chez' with a mouth full wasn't easy
Time for a pic of my other posing cutie!
Ella had one more 'go' with the camera
He simply LOVED posing for his sister....
And then, of course, they wanted a photo TOGETHER!
They are the BEST of buddies!
We had to get a pic of the kiddos with their Great Auntie Ann.....we will miss you....have a safe trip home!
So there you go......my little smiling cheeseballs! They are SO stinkin' cute! Love them!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Such cute photos- Ella is going to be quite the photographer :)