Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Thursday, was Mother's Day Tea at Ella's preschool....
I was so excited and couldn't wait to see what they had planned for us.
It started with them singing adorable songs in chapel and talking about how special mommies are.
We then headed back to the classroom, where we found beautifully decorated table with everything the kids had made.
My place setting....LOVE IT!
My card said, "I love my mommy because sometimes after she picks me up from school, she takes me to Chick-fila".....so funny and a good bribe because we went there after school for lunch! I also LOVED my frame she painted with her adorable little face inside!
The kids filled our plates and served us
Another decoration.....She told me, "notice the pattern I made mommy....pink, purple, pink, purple....."
After our snack, the kids sang us the sweetest song about mommies!
See video below....
They finished our pampering with a massage.....it was adorable.
They dimmed the light and put on music and the kids did sunshines, wind, raindrops, and rain on our backs.....
I felt so special and so loved!

No comments: