Sunday, June 6, 2010

3 more days.....

.....until I am one year older.
Today my family came over to celebrate....
It was lots of fun to just relax, swim, and eat.......

Ella fish
Uncle Kenny and Logan...reading the juice box....making sure no preservatives?
My crazy sisters....what's in those cups?
Relaxing....
My favorite pic.....sums up the day of relaxing and enjoying the water
Logan is Papa's biggest fan!
Not a good pic but her is the fam before blowing out the candle on my YUMMY carrot cake!
We huffed and puffed and blew the candle out!
Ella showing off her cupcake frosting
Logan digging in to his orange cupcake
Silly Aunt Renee.....
The Hatcher Road bunch again......
Auntie Suz can always make Logan 'yell'...hilarious
Logan is petrified of 'bugs' and this is his concerned face after spotting a 'fly'

He shoots.....he scores!
Uncle Pat with quite a look of 'distress' on his face

Logan having a great time....
WHEEEEEEEEE!
And then it was Ella's turn with the camera! These last 4 pics are from her photography skills.....
Suz posing for Ella....Ella kept saying "come closer....come closer"



It was a fun day and it didn't matter that the weather was BOILING!
The pool was cool!
Thanks to my fam for celebrating with me!

No comments: