Monday, June 28, 2010

Rock Star

Ella had the pleasure of being invited to a 5th birthday party for her good friend Brooke.....Rock Star Style!!!

I knew I had a little performer on my hands, but I didn't quite realize the extent of her extreme JOY in performing until today!She had an absolute blast and while some of the girls were a little shy, Ella soaked up the limelight, danced, and sang while she had the chance! I think Brooke and Ella are quite the rockstars!

It was really fun to watch the girls get glammed up. They enjoyed every moment and they all looked adorable!Ella is still singing and we have listened to this song about 20 times so she could replay her performance!

Thanks Brooke and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Krazy Kobels said...

That is adorable!!! Sign her up for a American Idol contract! I love the idea of that so fun and they looked great too! She is a true rock star!