Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two and Too.....

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!
I can't believe you are 2 yrs old.....
I love you my Logan....
You are simply fantastic....
I love how much you love your sister and want to do everything she does....
I love that you get soooo excited when you go on the big potty and yell 'yeah'...
I love how you talk in 3rd person....makes me laugh...
I love how you say 'grapes' and 'iced tea'....
I love that you have told everyone that you are 6yrs old (thix-th), 5yrs old, or 4yrs old ...not 2
I love how you say 'sorry' and give hugs....
I love that when you give hugs, you pat my back and lay your head on my shoulder...
I love that you give lots of kisses.....slobber and all....
I love that when I say "I love you Logan"...you say "TOO!"...
I love that you love to cuddle with stuffed animals....
I love that sometimes you have to wear a ponytail holder on your ear because you are jealous of your sister getting to wear a bow.....
I love that as sweet as you are, you have a little temper.....
I love that each night as I put you to bed, we say a little prayer and you always take your paci out to say, "Amen".....
I love how when you tell stories, especially about buggies and snakes, you move your hands back and forth......
I love how you think so many things are 'spooky' or 'scary'.....
I love how excited you get for 'dinnertime' and bathtime'.....
I love your amazing blue eyes.......
I love that when you fall down, you say, "okay" and brush yourself off but sometimes when you cry, a kiss from mommy makes it all better......
......but most of all,
I LOVE BEING YOUR MOMMY!
I thank God everyday for you Logan!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful post! You are an amazing mommy and I hope Logan had and awesome 2nd birthday!