Monday, January 3, 2011

It's time!!!

Today is the day......
resolutions....

Some things I want to accomplish for 2011......

1. Run a 5k by the end of the year and like it..... I started 'couch to 5k' today. As much as I didn't want to do it, I DID!!!!!! Now to keep it up and I am actually going to sign up to run a race in March

2. Organize. Organize. Organize....... Room by room..... Bit by bit. Donation by donation.

3. Go on dates with my hubby

4. Enjoy every moment with my kiddos.....they are growing too fast and I can't believe Ella will start kindergarten in the fall :0(

5. Be 20 pounds lighter by 2012

6. Send cards . Tell people ' I love them'. Be grateful for each day. Smile. Hug. Laugh a lot.

7. Make lots of photo books. Get all photos onto disc. Keep taking photos and keep blogging!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mama of two ~ said...

I love your goals.. and very similiar to mine. When putting down all the important dates on the calendar.. we put down date nights too! Make it happen, make a plan and spend more time. I love your blogs and even though I should write the comments I have when reading them.. I forget. I will start to make more comments. I too, need to make more time WITH the kids instead of FOR the kids. Last night I just let dinner take longer and other things sit.. to enjoy time with the kids hanging all over me. I need more of that! Good luck on all your goals and may we ALL be 20 lbs lighter in 2012!

Elizabeth said...

I should just copy ad paste your list to my blog! Love them all- keep us updated on your progress with all of them!