Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Sunday.....

After working last Saturday, I was looking forward to Sunday.....and for good reason!
Paul started the day bright and early on the golf course with Blake at Blackstone Country Club.
The kids and I followed Jen and the kids out to the club a little before lunch time to let them play outside there but there was one giant thing effecting everything that day.....
CRAZY WIND!!!!!
After only about 15 minutes outside with the kids, we headed in and sat by a tv waiting for the guys to finish....just too windy.
Soon the guys blew in to meet us and we had a fantastic lunch!!!
Nothing better than a great meal with great friends!
Love ya McGlassons!
(Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos....next time. I blame the wind!)
After naps/rest for the kiddos, we headed over to Chris and Kim's for dinner.....
We were going to be the 'guinea pigs' for a meal that Kim's mom usually makes and this was her first try making it herself...
It was REALLY REALLY good!
Chris cooking up the lemongrass beef and shrimp.....
My 'perfect' roll!!! It was my first attempt and I was quite proud!
George and Julie ...... so good to see them again!
The kids couldn't wait to see baby Makaila and Logan was excited to hold her
Playing after dinner....
What a great day!
We are blessed with great friends!

No comments: