Monday, April 11, 2011

"Check My Yucks"

So the kiddos have started this crazy habit.....


Not sure where it came from but I have a feeling it is here to stay, at least for a while


Everytime they take off their shoes or socks, wake up, finish playing, or just at random times during the day, I may hear Logan say, "Ella pweese check for yucks" and then I hear Ella saying "good, good, yuck, yuck", although the order changes each time.


What are they doing? Checking between their toes....might be checking their own toes or each others toes, but they are checking between their toes.


For what? As they call it....yucks


I have given up trying to understand it or stop it....


It is actually quite hilarious!




Might be time for you to check your own toes for 'yucks' and here's to hoping when you do, all you say is 'good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good"

2 comments: