Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day.....Preschool Style

After some time spent in the Chapel, we headed back to the classroom for a special Mother's Day Tea.....

My sweet little waitress.....
I love this little gal!



An adorable book about mommy's read by one of the class moms...

The whole class.....

Below are the special treats that were waiting for me:



A special card....

A paper that Ella had to fill out:

My mom is special because....."she helps me when I need help"

I like it when my mom......"colors with me"

My mom can do many things! I think she is best at....."cooking"

My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by "kissing her"

My mom is pretty as a ....."flower"

My mom is smart! She even knows....."how many ten plus ten equals"

I'd like to tell my mom...."I love her"

.....signed Ella


The little class jar was decorated and filled with paper hearts and a photo....

The poem on the front read,

'A jarful of love'

I don't have any money, but couldn't wait to say

"Happy Mother's Day" in my own special way.

This jar is full of love and lots of kisses too.

I cut out every heart and kissed each one for you.

So if you're feeling sad or even kind of blue,

Just take a little heart and you'll know I love you

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

so sweet- hope you have an awesome Mother's Day!!