Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Birthday...

Nothing better than spending my birthday morning with the kiddos.....we went to the summer movie and then out to lunch with some friends. After it was back home for nap/rest time and then off to Saddle Ranch for dinner....


No bull riding while we were there....you can see it behind us

Me and my handsome little man...
Paul and his grandad...

Dinner was good, but everything got much better when the giant 3 ft. cotton candy arrived to the table! Making a moustache like muntz...

Ella's stache'

Paul's stache'

Digging in...



Sticky and happy!

Look how much was left even after we all ate a TON!

After dinner, the kiddos had to pose by the fountain...





And then we decided to pop into Cabela's for a quick look at the fish...



They loved seeing all the animals and especially loved the 'sucker fish' who made them laugh!

And then it was time for a little BBQ and pool party...

Always fun to catch up with friends....this is our new little neighbor Kade with his daddy and his aunt...

The kids happily entertained Makaila...

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Kade and his mommy...

Makaila and her mommy enjoying being poolside...

'CannonBall'

Ella and Stevie...



Thanks to everyone who helped to celebrate my birthday! It was a great one! I even had a special night out with some of my girl friends later in the week to celebrate another night....dinner and a movie! I am one lucky gal!

1 comment:

Mama of two ~ said...

Birthday fun! Cotton candy was a hit...how fun...cute pics! PS... Logan looks great in orange.