Monday, April 9, 2012

All dressed up...

Saturday afternoon, we joined some friends at Church for an early Easter service...
Ella and Logan looked adorable in their new Easter outfits...
The kids enjoyed their classes and we stayed after to eat dinner with our friends...
Logan sure LOVES his daddy!The kids playing!Pure sweetness....love these two.
They have been in school together for 3 years and Ella told me, "mommy, it doesn't matter if someone doesn't want to play with me at school or if I am sad, I always have Nolan and he always has me to make it a good day"Two 'fancy' girls!This was Logan's first time hula-hooping and he was AWESOME! I couldn't stop laughing because he was so tiny and he did great....Best of friends....One last photo before heading home...Ella and her new Easter bunny, Cotton Candy (thanks Suz, Pat, and Jack)And before heading up to the bath, carrots were put out for the Easter Bunny...

No comments: