Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ella's turn

Today was Ella's turn at the dentist...
She was all smiles...
Logan cheered her on!Her teeth were nice and sparkly clean and looked great .....until the dentist took a look at another xray and saw that she is missing some permanent teeth...ugh!!!! Always something to worry about...hoping somehow they magically appear. Also, we learned that her mouth is that of a 4yr old, meaning that her 6 yr old molars have a long way to go before they surface and none of her teeth are close to becoming loose and falling out....The orthodontist actually walked over to look at her x-ray and it was actually MY orthodontist from a million years ago.....for now, we wait and watch and start saving $$$$$$$

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

oh the joy of paying an orthodontist :) McKyrie has had braces for over a year now and she has so much more to go! Poor thing I hope her teeth come in and don't stay missing forever!

p.s. I loved Logan's little cookie-made me giggle- now I know my boy is totally normal and I shouldn't worry --thanks!!