Sunday, July 12, 2009

Asparagus!

I have decided that it is time to start 'finishing' some projects......I mean 'starting' some projects that I have wanted to do since we moved in almost 4 years ago.....
The downstairs bathroom being one of them that was tackled today!
It was tan like the rest of the house and needed some 'help'
I was ready for a 'fun' bathroom!
Paul was taping it to get ready and Ella wanted to 'help' so she made some signs clearly stating the rules for the project
I did allow my little artist to help a bit......gotta love the color "asparagus"




Still lots to do until it is complete, but here is a sneak peak.......the walls are all painted. We took down the big, ugly mirror and I bought this new one for a bargain price of $25 at Wally World. The towels and rugs are a silvery gray color and need to be washed and hung. We also need to hang new towel racks and hang some really cool wall tiles that I bought.........will post the finished project hopefully sooner rather than later!





No comments: