Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 9 Months to my crazy monkey!

To sum up Logan in one word......HAPPY!!!

He is sweet as can be and becoming quite the monkey!

He is 'officially' crawling and wants to explore........ He is pulling up on everything and giggles every time he realizes he is standing. He is starting to get really tired of 'baby food' and is liking finger foods alot more. Chef mommy better start getting creative! He is becoming quite the daddy's boy and loves to be held by daddy!!! Logan has good sleep nights and he will sleep for 10 hours and some nights he still wakes up a couple of times.....His daddy and I still tell him many times, "It's a good thing you are soooooo cute or you would be in trouble"


I LOVE this little guy!

I love how he blows raspberries with a full mouth of food and giggles because he knows he is a little stinker......

I love how right before he falls asleep, he pulls his paci out and softely babbles.....

I love how he gives the biggest and best slobbery kisses....

I love how he is learning to play peek-a-boo and giggles when he covers his face up......

I love how he stares at his hand and smiles when he waves 'bye-bye' ..........

I love that he snorts like a piggy throughout the day and then giggles......

I love how he LOVES to splash in the pool, the bigger the splash the better.........

I love his baby blue eyes and am soooo glad they didn't change color......

I love his toothless grin.......

I love that when he eats, he ALWAYS ends up with food all over his nose..........

I love his chubby feet and toes!..........

I LOVE that I am so very blessed to be his mommy!!!!!!!!!!!


peek-a-boo my little 'stander'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That message brought a tear to my eyes! Beautiful! You are blessed!