Monday, July 27, 2009

"um.....excuse me?"

Ella: "Mommy can you put my 'dirty' movie on for me?"
Mommy: "what was that Ella?"
Ella: "you know.....my dirty movie. I want to watch my dirty movie, please"

So....Ella LOVES the library now. She especially loves that she gets to pick whatever books, movies, and cd's to 'borrow'. This last visit she picked "The Backyardigans Robin Hood" movie and watched it yesterday.....silly me for not realizing that it was a 'dirty movie'.......the movie has the 'dirty sheriff' in it.......he wouldn't allow soap in his kingdom until Robin Hood the clean came along...... Good thing daddy watched the movie with her yesterday and filled me in on what she
was really requesting........

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute- at least it wasn't more than that!

Anonymous said...

Haaa haaa haaa!!! Ella is so sweet! Brooke just informed me she wanted to go the library this week and pick out DVD's, CD's and lots of books.She has it down as to what she wants exactly! :-)