Monday, November 2, 2009

Tonight........



........I kissed my 3 year old goodnight......and tomorrow morning I will have a 4 year old


I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.


I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such a SWEET amazing little girl to call my own.


She has the biggest heart of anyone I know. Ella truly cares about everyone.


She is the BEST big sister. I have never seen a child not be jealous of their baby sibling, but Ella always makes sure Logan is happy and cared for.


Ella makes me laugh each and every day with her jokes, her 'new moves', her songs, and her just plain 'funniness'..... she is hilarious, to say the least.


I LOVE YOU my Ella!!!! And yes, you are still my little girl and always will be!


I am so proud of who you are and can't wait to see all of who you will become!


You are amazing!




4years ago tonight, we headed to the hospital at 11pm


You were born at 9:17am the next morning weighing 6lbs1oz.

You immediately stole your daddy's heart



And mommy's too!


You will always be our princess!

"making the decision to have a child is momentous it is to decided forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"


-elizabeth stone





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious! Happy Birthday Sweet Ella!!!! Hope you've had a fantastic day and we can't wait to celebrate with you on Sunday!