Friday, December 11, 2009

Preschool Christmas Program

Ella has been SO excited for her BIG performance at school!
We have been practicing the songs for over a week and she learned ALL the words (so did I)
Today was finally the day!
Logan wandered around until the show started.......he put on his own show
So cute as the kids all walked in.....Ella was searching the crowd for us
I never 'see' her biting her nails but I know she started because they are always short....
guess it has to do with nerves because here is my 'proof'
Ella did a great job remembering the words, movements, and singing out loud!
Thank goodness she wasn't picking her nose or crying like some others!
Afterwards we joined her 'best friend' Meredith and her family at Chick-fila for dinner.
So glad that Ella has such sweet friends.....it was lots of fun!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So sweet- I love Christmas songs! Your kids are adorable!!