Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Day

After no excitement for New Year's Eve.....due to still recovering from Disneyland, we headed to Suz and Pat's for dinner on 1/1/2010. It was a beautiful day and we spend most of it in the backyard playing ladder ball.......and YES...I never LOST! woo-hoooooooo
Beginners luck you may say??? I think not. Did quite good the next day too......

Muntz in action above and Jack in action below.....
Jack and I were a team and he did really good!
The cheering section decided to start 'kissing' each other.....weird!

Poor Jack looks petrified!
Logan had a great time and enjoyed all of the treats he was given, especially Auntie Suz's homemade gingerbread cookies
The funniest part of the day.....Uncle Pat's head wound!
It was hilarious because it was caused by a bull.....See below.
Ella felt really bad about it :0(


I think Uncle Pat learned that he should always keep his helmet on!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE ladder ball- it is one of my most favorite games to play when camping!!!! Hope Pat recovers quickly from his "serious" head wound :)