Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ella's 2nd GOAL and the ending of the Cupcakes Season

Ella's 1st soccer season officially came to an end this past Saturday!
It was great to see all of the improvement from all the players.....good job Coach Daddy!
Ella was actually EXCITED for the games and not PETRIFIED that the BIG girls were gonna take the ball from her!
I hope she has this confidence when next season starts!

So cute.....I love the candid shots!
I actually bribed (yes, sometimes it is necessary) Ella again for this game.....
if she scored another goal, she would be able to get the Alice in Wonderland doll that she has been wanting..... Her immediate response to the bribe was, "what if I don't score?"..... I told her not to worry about that because I knew she would.
Towards the end of the 2nd half of the 2nd game with just a few minutes left, our sweet little girl got the ball and as soon as she knew she could do it, she sent it flying into the net!
I was trying to catch it on video, but got so excited that I ended up filming the sky...... I will go through and edit the video from her last games and post it soon.
So proud of her! I love seeing her gain confidence! She is a great little soccer player and is going to score alot more goals in her lifetime!

Group shot of the team ......
The girls after they received their medals......cute!
You can see the EXTREME height difference as you look to Ella's right......
some teams had players that were all this tall.

Our proud little champion!!!
Such a cute photo of Ella and Coach Daddy!
Logan and I had to wear yellow to show our support of the Cupcakes!
We left the field and headed to the mall where she claimed her victory reward!
Alice hasn't left her side since!

No comments: