Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lavender......the Posh Pony!

There is a new memeber of the Barron Bunch.......Lavender.
Ella received a parcel in the mail last week from her Nannie and Muntz and she absolutely LOVED her surprise!
It was a posh pony.......a toy that I haven't seen in the US which makes it extra special to her!
Ella usually 'likes' her stuffed toys and plays with them for a while, maybe even a couple of days, but this pony is something special! She takes it everywhere.....she feeds lavender (carrots, apples, milk, and juice), baths her, brushes her, and always takes her to bed with her....
Ella also noticed on the packaging that Lavender had 'friends' available and she mentioned this to Nannie so we have Lola and Summer on the way to join our family as well!
Ella said today, "I am sure glad that Nannie and Muntz know exactly what I love!"
She actually said this while Ella and I played Memory with Lavender who won 2 times in a row!
Out to dinner....


Sliding at the park....

I even had to give Lavender feet a real bath today and I used lavender shampoo.....Ella instructed me to be careful because she loves her!
Can't wait for her friends to arrive!


No comments: