Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bedhead Birthday Bike ride......and other stuff.....

Ella is not a good 'surprise' keeper, so when I got home from the dentist on Monday night with 'birthday' surprises for Ella, Logan, and Paul....Ella told me she had a surprise for me in the bedroom. I thought she had colored me a picture, but nope......there is was, my cute new bike. I LOVE it! The kids woke up bright and early yesterday morning, so Ella and I went for a bike ride at 6am.....yikes.
Ugh.....not looking so great at 6am......but, it was fun!
After the bike ride and breakfast, we headed to Ella's dance class. She is loving ballet, but has alot to learn still.....

She is pretty good on her toes!



We headed to my parents house to pick up Logan and had a little birthday cake after lunch. I wish i was only 'that many' candles!

Dinner at Sauce with our friends....Dave, Kyle, Monique, and their little girl Sienna. Great food and great company. In honor of my birthday, Ella wore her shirt from Auntie Jojo that said, "Don't you think I've got a yummy mummy"

Ella and her buddy Dave

The Kellers

Paul and Logan


The night ended with a nice long walk with Monique.....the weather was beautiful. Thanks everyone for a great birthday. Looking forward to a fun dinner tomorrow to celebrate with 'just the girls'

No comments: