Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daddy's Wisdom

So....Ella went through a phase of not wanting to brush her teeth. Daddy told her that if she didn't brush her teeth she would have 'witch's teeth'. They would turn black and fall out... She brushes them now because she wants 'princess teeth!'
Last night, as I was putting Logan down to sleep, I heard another conversation occur between Ella and daddy.
Ella: But why do we have to put lotion on?
Daddy: Because if you don't, you won't have princess skin.
Ella: What?
Daddy: Your skin will get crusted and wrinkly and fall off.
Ella: Okay daddy.....Put my lotion on.
Later.......
Ella: Mommy, mommy........if you don't put lotion on, your skin will get CRINKLED and FALL OFF!!!!! (in a very worried voice)
So first thing this morning...I was still upstairs and they were downstairs and I hear.....
Ella: Daddy, did you put lotion on?
Daddy: Yes Ella
Ella: And mommy and Logan too?
Daddy: Yes Ella
Ella: oh, good
........daddy's wisdom.........

No comments: