Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth......and a birthday party

I guess you could say it is now 'tradition' to head to the Greatest Show on Earth in the end of June. We went last year and Ella really liked it (Paul REALLY did too), so I bought tickets again a few months back. We loaded up bright and early so we could get down for the pre-show the hour before it started. We had some extra guests this year joining us.....GrandBill and Papa. We all enjoyed the show!
Snapped by the mommy papparazzi on the way. I got to ride in the WAY back again. It was okay because we watched "Ella Enchanted" which I love. Don't you love her shades?
The best seat in the place for the pre-show. It is nice being on the floor and seeing the 'fun' up close.

Watching the elephants paint their pictures....up close and personal

The elephants making their walk around the small ring......this is right before I got ELEPHANT SLOBBER flung on my leg......disgusting. Thank goodness I had the spray sanitizer to spritze on my legs!!!!

Traded for Shaq????

Our adorable little MEE-GICIAN.......She really was excited when this hat came with her cotton candy. She actually wore it for most of the show.

The gang.....Ella holding her magical wand she got at intermission


TA-DA

The END......walking out with Papa

After the circus and our drive home, we took the long 4 houses down walk to Sienna's 1st B-day party! The backyard was super fun for the kids with sprinklers and kiddie pools! Ella LOVED IT!



Logan watched his crazy sister and showed off holding his own sippy cup! Good job my sweets!

Happy Birthday Sienna! She did a GREAT job with her cake. Way to go messy girl!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun crazy day!! I love the circus and haven't been in years- maybe next year we'll have to get some tix :) Hope you are having a good summer!