Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 10 Months to my Busy Boy!


10 months.......10 months.........already????
For 10 months I have had the pleasure of having the sweetest little boy be part of my life..... and the best part of all, I am lucky enough to be his mommy.

Logan is a love bug.....his sweet slobbery kisses melt my heart. Logan is such a happy little boy that everyone often jokes about how they 'wish' he would smile.......he is constantly smiling. His piercing blue eyes can give the sweetest looks when you cuddle him close. He is a bruiser and goes 4 wheeling over anything that gets in his way when he is crawling. Logan loves to smile at new people and then quickly hide his face in mommy or daddy's shirt and then peek back at them. He LOVES to eat and isn't afraid to make a really big mess doing so! His favorite thing is the Gerber 'lil crunchies'. He has become a master of peek-a-boo. His belly giggle is one of the cutest sounds I have ever heard. Logan is one lucky little boy to have a big sister that loves him as much as Ella does. She can't get enough of him and always makes sure he is happy and has what he needs. He is getting quite brave standing on his own......I can't believe that soon he will take his first steps. I hope that doesn't mean he will want less cuddles from his mommy!

Logan you are an amazing little boy and I love you SO very much! I thank God every day for giving me such wonderful kids!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Again, the eyes are AMAZING!!! What a cutie you have there!