Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Silliness and Sweetness.....The perfect mix

Ella is definitely the perfect combination of these 2 things.......the sweetest yet silliest girl!
She says something every day that makes me laugh! She also says some of the sweetest things each and every day. I LOVE this girl! (and so many other people do too!)
Today, out of nowhere she said to me, "Mommy thanks for callin' me Ella when I be borned. I really do love my name"......so cute. She never ceases to amaze me!

I guess pizza makes her a bit 'crazy'
Learnin the computer.....she is getting REALLY good at her letters and what sounds they make

Such a WONDERFUL big sister....always wanting to help with her brother

Sometimes even this princess needs a nap

Ella is really enjoying school and can't wait to go! She tells me about her new friends and makes sure to introduce them to me and logan when we pick her up. Can you tell her brother thinks the world of her? He always is watching his favorite big sister

Showing off her new backpack from grams and papa......even has her name on it

I love the way Logan is smiling at her..... He definitely misses her when she is at school!

No comments: