Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hollywood

"i'm going to Hollywood!"
Not sure where Ella heard about Hollywood but she was convinced this week that she was going there with her aunt, uncle, cousin, mom, dad, and logan......
She told me that we were flying, not driving....
On wednesday, as it started to get dark that night, ella looked and me and sadly said, "mom, guess I 'm not going to Hollywood today....."
on thursday night, when I got home from work, there were 2 suitcases and a bag packed on the top of the stairs......for Hollywood, of course.....
Tonight, Ella was wearing flip-flops because she told me that she didn't have any slippers to put on.......I told her that they were all in her suitcase and she said, "mom, I have to leave them there......I wouldn't want to forgot them. I need to have what I might need with me!"
Finally, after a little discussion, she finally realized that we are not going to Hollywood in the near future and that she would have to unpack......let me clarify, she was going to have to dump out her cases and I was going to have to put away everything......and that everything consisted of:
8 pairs of underwear
7 pairs of socks
1 pair of sheep gloves
1 baseball hat
4 pairs of slippers
1 pair of boots
13 other pairs of shoes
Gotta love Ella!!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Sounds like she packed just right for Hollywood. A girl always has to be prepared with the right pair of shoes!

Shaw Family said...

She's going to Hollywood, like the do on Idol, SILLY!