Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"I do"

Paul and I were invited to a wedding of a good friend of mine from work......
Just like Paul, the groom is Scottish/English and they wore kilts and had the bagpipers.
The week had been sunny and warm, but it was a rainy and cold day which means 'good luck' for the happy couple!
It was a beautiful wedding at a beautiful country club.
We had a great time!
The rainbow after the ceremony
I LOVED my dress......it was my bargain find. I had been in search of a dress and when I saw this one, I LOVED it! The best kept secret about it......it was on clearance for $9.98
Can you believe it?????? I couldn't! I would have paid ALOT more for it because it was exactly what I wanted.....good thing I didn't have to


Warming up by the fire after the ceremony.....
Friends, fireplace, and wine= :0)
The food was great, especially finding a 'heart' in my salad......
The gang from work!
Me and Jess......such a beautiful bride!

1 comment:

Mama of two ~ said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad you had a good date night.