Thursday, November 3, 2011

Celebrating 6 years of Ella!!!



I type this as you sleep my sweet girl...

I can't believe that you are 6 years old today.

You, my princess, are amazing...


Ella, you are so full of spirit...

For those of you that know Ella, you know exactly what I mean


I love how tough you are on the soccer field

I love how adorable your haircut is on you

I love how excited you get when I volunteer in your class

I love when you speak French

I love what a wonderful student you are and how proud your teacher is of you

I love how much you love your family

I love how excited you are when you read a book

I love how excited you get when you get to spend time with your friends

I love that you have a "BIG CRUSH"

I love you artwork...you are a talented little girl

I love the songs you make up

I love your sense of style (and am thankful you have to wear uniforms ;0)

I love how much you love your brother

I love that you love broccoli

I love how brave you can be

I love how emotional you can be


I love EVERYTHING about you!!!

You amaze me everyday and I couldn't be more proud to be your mommy!

You are amazing and talented!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet post Leslie! She is such a cute girl and I hope she had a great #6 Birthday!!!!!!