Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Declaration of Independence

Ella came home with a little black stuffed cat from the prize box at school......

We asked her what she did that she was rewarded...

She said she answered a question correctly and her answer was, "the declaration of independence"

I was blown away by this.....ummmmm, it's kindergarten

Anyway....as I was taking her to school this morning, I asked her more about the question and if that was the first time she had heard about it.

Her response was, "No mommy, I learned about it a LONG time ago from 'Tom & Jerry', yesterday just cleared a few things up for me"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahhh hhhaaaa!! Who knew Tom and Jerry could be so instrumental in the learning process. Our two do this all the time. They'll say something and when we ask, they just causally tell us some show.

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! She is one smart kid :)