Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Happy Thanksgiving

ALOT to be thankful for this year!!!!

Number one on the list.....GREAT news about my mom!

Number two....I was cancelled from work and got to spend the day with my family!!!


My little turkeys enjoying the parade and turkey crafting

Getting so big...SO thankful for these two special kids
Thankful for their personalities...

Thankful that my cousin Dan was able to spend turkey day with us!

Thankful for my sister and the yummy turkey she made!

Thankful that the guys had a new patio to spend their day sitting on!

Thankful for everything about Ella

Thankful for my family!

Thankful for wonderful people who do alot for our family!

Thankful for my mom and sister and the so thankful that I got a picture of them both SMILING!!!! (and with turkeys on their heads)

Thankful for sister suz and my nephew Jacky wacky!

Thankful that this in MY family!!!

Thankful for these guys!!!!

And their silliness!!!

Thankful that someone else in the family now enjoys taking pictures!!!!

Thankful that after this fabulous day, I was able to spend the night shopping with Team Santa!!!

I was also thankful to climb into my bed at 4am the next morning for a quick 3 hours sleep!

No comments: