Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dot Com

Just a couple funny little stories about Ella........

Paul called me up at work the other day, laughing. He had to tell me the joke that Ella had come up with.......
"WHY DO DOGGIES GO PANT....PANT.....PANT?"
"because they FORGOT the words!"

Yesterday, after a little convincing, Ella agreed to go to the grocery store with me. It was a fun trip....She cracks me up. She sat in the cart and did some coloring as we made our way around the store. On the way home, she had some funny info for me.....
Ella: "Mommy, I'm SO Excited for Mother's day!"
Me: "you are? why is that?"
Ella: "because you wanna know what I am going to get you?"
Me: "of course"
Ella: " I am going to make you a kitty cat with a pink nose from Build-a-Bear DOT COM"
Me: (laughing) "Thanks Ella. Mommy will love it"

We had been to the mall the other day and they did have some new cute stuffed animals at Build-a bear including a cute kitty with a pink nose. They were dressed in mother's day sashes BUT the funny part was the DOT COM. Where does she come up with this stuff? She is ALWAYS listening to everything!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! I love it when kids come up with crazy things all on their own:)