Friday, May 29, 2009

Silly Papa

Lucky me got to go for a "skin check" at the dermatologist and will be going back for 2 biopsies in a couple weeks, ugh! Anyway, when Ella heard that I had to go to the doctor and daddy had to go to work, she almost started crying and said, " I will be scared all alone with just Logan and me".....silly sweet Ella. I told her that Grammie and Papa would come over and she said was ecstatic! Here is a picture of Ella and papa with stretchie snake moustaches. They always have a good time!
Speaking of silly, sweet Ella.....we started our summer movies on Thursdays with our McGlasson friends :-) and saw "Space Chimps".....Ella teared up multiple times and really started crying two times. She is such an emotional little girl that can't stand mean monsters or anyone being mean to the 'good guys'. It felt like a debriefing in the car after, we had to talk through all the "bad-ness" in the movie. Poor little girl. I hope "Nim's Island" doesn't cause emotional breakdowns next week........ I wonder if Harkins pays for therapy!

No comments: