Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ick....What a week....

So after a fabulous 2 weeks with Curtis and Jo, sickness came to the Barron house and attacked 2 of its members......me and poor little Ella Bella. After working last Tuesday, I was super tired and wondering why Ella was being such a stinker about going to bed and waking us up in the middle of the night. Well, she had climbed into bed with us and about 2:30am I realized she was on fire.....The poor girl felt absolutely miserable on Wednesday and spent the entire day lying on the couch watching movies. She didn't eat much but luckily drank about 20 cups of apple juice. She was feeling much better on Thursday and the first thing she said when she woke up was, "Mommy can I kiss Logan today since I feel better?" I was back at work on Friday and then Saturday morning I woke up feeling absolutely miserable.....stuffy nose, headache, body aches, nausea......I spent the entire day in bed and now felt even worse for Ella knowing that she had gone through this a few days before. It was horrible! I felt better on Sunday, thank goodness. I was back to work for a half day yesterday. So between work and sickness, I am glad this past week is over! Looking forward to a week of health and no more work until Sunday!!!!!!
Feeling her worst, but manages to smile for the camera......
The highlight of her day. She perked up for a bit. She received her special invite to her friend Brooke's birthday party. Thanks McGlassons for making my sweet Ella feel better!
She LOVED her photo of her "fiance" ....... they are officially engaged you know. Ella did propose a while back. She was so sad to miss his graduation celebration, thanks for bringing us some yummy cake
....even though the glass slipper didn't fit....we are all very aware that Ella is still a beautiful princess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwhhh my heart is melting! I'm so glad you all are feeling better! We missed you tremendously last week. Let's get together soon!!!!